one month in so I thought I should give an update
I am pleased to report the banana works!
at first I was having a whole banana about 30-45 minutes before I wanted to go to sleep
but now I have cut back to half a banana instead, and it seems to work just as well
some nights I skip it if I am very tired
and a couple times where I skipped and then couldn't sleep I got up in the middle if the night and had it
but I have also added two other rules to the mix:
no caffienated drinks after 4pm
and no any kind of drinks after 9.30pm (except on the weekends, then it's 10.30pm)
the combination is working well for me
we are attempting to eat dinner earlier when we can, but most times we still eat around 9ish
I know I can take melatonin or sleeping pills and the like
but I like having a natural alternative
so, two thumbs up from me
and a happy healthy fruitbowl too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment