Melted Cheese Twister Fries
Bacon Cheese Burger + Egg and a side of Thick Fries
Beef patty, peeled tomato, romaine lettuce, bacon, cheddar cheese
and homemade sauce
Sole Fish Burger and a side of Thick Fries
Deep fried sole fish fillet, peeled tomato, romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese
and homemade tartar sauce
Snapple- Pink Lemonade
Survey Says:
Yum! More please!
This is the first actual burger I have eaten
James went for the bacon cheeseburger combo, and I went for fish
These were BIG burgers
We ate a late lunch around 4pm, and I didn't need to eat the rest of the evening
My fish was nice and crispy, 2 pieces, and it didn't want to stay on the bun
James ate his so quickly I didn't really even get a chance to ask :D
We went a bit overboard with the fries, but we love anything covered in cheese
And, growing up in the Mid-west, curly fries are a must
These totally reminded me of the fries I had as a kid from Rally's
Maybe not as spicy, but still nice and seasoned
The thick fries on the side were good too, and part of the lunch set
The silver lining was the pink lemonade-one of my favourites!
Five stars ☆☆☆☆☆ for burgeRoom
|

No comments:
Post a Comment